Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HEY BLUGGIES....
today a lot of my peeps contacted me early in the moorning..
i was soo half dead....
me,syafiq,danial,irfaan,fhirdaus go peninsula n bought some things..

i bought a new spirit life bag..
thats all...
at 1st i was forced by this stupid uncle to buy the t shirt which caused 28.then he discount it 4 me at 24..
so i bought it...
i havent even told him that i wanted it..
then he already put the thsirt in the plastic bag...haiyoooo
actually i wanted to buy the bag....
then i went to the uncle n said...i wanna refund...
he said cannot..walauee....
then me n apress talked some sense into him..
couldnt..then i said...
kae.u refund me 15 dollar rather than 24...
so he said yes...nabei btol..
wasted away 9 dollars..
nvm...atleast i bought a new bag with that refunded money....woohhooo..
sorrie guys if my post is damn f*ckin borin...
cuz no mood.....
i observed that more n more of my buddies are fadin away...
is it me or is it them???
quarrelled here..quarrelled there...
when is it gotta end???
i think its time for me to turn over a new leaf...
ill bcome a better person...
ill try my best...
as for now,so long peepzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment