Friday, September 4, 2009

funnn!!

sorrie for no posting yesterday guyss..
currently busy....
hahahahah:DDD
soo yesterday had a lot of fun at klass......every body had a lot of funnn!!!

ouh3! yeah me n shahiran prank irfaan into thinkin tat ny matrep cary pasal ngn ddie...
then they mesej2...hahahah
wen irfaan kol the guy i act as the matrep..
(malay translated to english)
matrep:i heard u bully my bro ah u nabey chibai....
irfaan:musibat wer got?!
matrep:my bro sulaiman la pukimak..he sec1..
irfaan:ey chibai u no brain ah???i never disturb any1 ahh..
matrep:if u chol den juz say ah bodo......
materp:i wan to settle wif eu....meet me outside of ur skul after skul...
irfaan:kae ah no problem....
matrep:kae i bring my memberz...
irfaan:eh,better we bring thys case to the police ah more better..
matrep:kae2 if lyke tat i dun bring my memberz so u no need to kol the police..
irfaan:lu chol kappa chibai!!!
ann asked me to gyve him bk hys phone...thats why i hung up....
here r the pics!
(irfaan on the left)
hahahahah!!!! gerek!!!
paisey giler siiiaaa......
end of skul then we say that we prank hym...
wahahhahahhaahahhahahahaah!!!!:))))))))))
oh yaa....
today i checked my tagboard then ada satu budak haram jat ny cary psal ngn aku...
kemam aku pe:lu mana punya mau ckp ny smue??!!aku tk ckap aku suke die pe....amaran isap buah larh siaal...chol pe tkmau ltak name......ape lu bley buat....gua tk goyang ah....jgn nk step big fuck dpan muke gua...

ok tiil heres bubye..

No comments:

Post a Comment