Tuesday, September 1, 2009

helooo heehooo haaaahyyhyyyhyooo!
so today woke up late at bout 12 noon
sleepy siaa
hahah
then go bathe n then posing at room wif guitar...
hahhha
let the pictures do the talkin..
ok i know what r u guys gonna say..
i am an emo person......stop it..i'm not.....juz for fun..hahahah:))))))))i had nuthin to do seyyy....actually b4 thys i was practising for my 1 minute of fame for malay klass.....i am sooo shy!!i dunno....but i have to do it...for the sake of passing my malay subject...no choice....hmph:DD haiyoo wat to do.......
then suddenly my mum ask to top up the electricity cuz left only $1.60 siaa....then i got ready to go to post offfice....i go half way at the lift i come back..
mother:until now u havent reach there???!!!
me:i want to change clothes..
mother:i told u to go faster rite!!
(i changed my clothes n went outside n slammed the gate)
me:ah yela yela okok!!!!
i was soo mad!!!!hmph!
so yeah took taxi there.....
me:uncle,take me to post office..
uncle:huh??were?
me:duuh at tamp inter...
uncle:ouhhh..okok
hahaha funny sia wen he said "huh?were?"wahahahahahh!!:DD
so i reached there n waited 4 bout 20 mins...
then went bk n took taxi home...
here are some pics i took
yeah convinced??:)))) then proceeded to the lift....
i took a pic in there!!hahahaha
i told euu arses already wat......i lyke taking pics....
hahahaha-__-
suddenly2 got big spider at sister's room!!
lyke the size of my palm...
it was runnin around then my sis n cousin was jumpin n shoutin...
hahahahahah!!!! kekek sioootzz!!!:DDDDDD
heres the pic....sorrie not clear!!
dragged it outside the house when it was inside the box.....gudbye spider!!!!ok..lame-__-
hahahah....then it was makan time!!!!!ate batso noodles n pizza....yum3!
ok peeps till heres then!!!
bubye!!!
keep reading btw...
peace!!!
ok thts enuf...

No comments:

Post a Comment