Thursday, November 19, 2009

nothing is gonna stop me...

hey peeppooozzz..
yeah today woke up late...actually need to go gym by eleven...
then woke up 11 plus.hahahahaha:))
so yeah batthe,eat breakfast then chow....
reached at the gym at 12.50.....
then my trainer aru wan to go home....
wtf man...
then lucky still got 2 more of my trainers in the gym..
1 of them is my frenz brother in  law...
hahah they train me like hell siaa..
but i loooooved it....
part weight lifting exercise i like...
but part running on the threadmill i dun like...
everytime i go gym the 1st thing i needed to do was running on the threadmill for 10 mins non stop...
fuuhh...
dying for water beb..heheheheh:))
then do weight lift exercise...
at bout 03.00 pm i then chow...
cuz my trainers chow already...
hehehe  tats bout it...rainning siaa...
haiyooo...
btw,still no phone....
im dying man...
no phone...arrrgghhh...*sobsob*


ps:zul,patience.that is what you need.step by step n it will come true:))

ps:i'll need to spend more time at the gym.so i need to spend less time going out with frenz..sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment