Wednesday, November 18, 2009

yesterday n today...

hey bluggies!!!
hahahahaah
yesterday went to sengkang swimming complex wif lil bro n ma step bro......
ok luh not that fun....
i juz stayed in the lap pool...
no mood to swim lorrhhh..
hhehehehe:))
then after that at bout 8.30 gi to samsung mobile shop at century square..
my phone spoil siaa...lucky under full warranty...
soial btol...
cuz of me luhh..
trying to update my samsung preston firmware..
then rosak!!!can on but cnot staart...haiyoo..
then the guy from the counter said got software problem...
then he say,come back tomorrow cuz we r closed..
thtn i was like...WTF........
waste time only......
then the next day i came....
actually after that i want to go gym that tk jady....
cuz the queue was num 17.....
my one was 27....
then i tot it was gonna be fast..
after 1hr30mins of waiting finally my Turrn...haiyo....
damn it btol...waste my time only....
after tat they give me bk the battery n the battery cover...
they say they will mesej me if my phone is fixed..
then afterr that buy bubble tea n go home....
crazy day....
sorrie no pics guys....
no phone,no pix....
till heres..
bubye alllllllll!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment