Thursday, January 14, 2010

I love my bby!

Hello world!
Hahaha today as usual,went to skul with rais..
N then n0rmal day at skul..then wanted to meet switheart before I go camp 0n m0nday n n0t c0ntacting her for 3 days:(

So yeah b4 that went to whitesands to do id photo wif ann,irfaan,fhir,amirah,illyana n danial..i n0 nid cuz I hve my ic already:p
N then after that went to hunny's blok to wif them n pick up hunney.she bring her fren..sorie 4 being late syang!
N then went to c0mpass point to eat bcuz me frenz hungry..dun y bhy n me never talk..then after eat I helped a blind man bcuz he wanted to go to the toilet..hehe after that went to sengkang library wif frenz n bhy...after then bhy n me walk together n talk together...then after that went to popular cuz hunny wan to buy sketch bo0k..then after that frenz go h0me,i walk hunny h0me..reached the lift then hug her n kissed her then she to0tk the lift..i was hapie sia.woh0o!haha
P.s. I love eu hunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment