Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jealous

Hello peepz
As usual todae got skul.tired as hell sia.of course after camp.then suppose to meet bhy...then she say tk jady cuz she goin out.thdn I was looking f0rward to mit her sia.. I miss her so0 bad..havnt met her for 1 wk alrdy..cuz I got camp n she is bz..mak boring siaa...then after that go lepak with ann,vgi,irfaan.then at 5.30 pm go h0me reach at 6pm...then talk wif bhy 0n the ph0ne...then read bhy's blog,u kn0w what,sumthyng is botherin me..she keepz talking bout hot n cute guys where ever she go...but s0mehow she says n0 offence but deep in side im offended..then of course ah I jelous..but seriously I dun want to quarrel wif bhy..tkda hati to quarrel with bby..bcuz I love her very2 much...n I dumt want to let her go..hunny if u r reading thys,plz understand okeh?i love eu syang!

No comments:

Post a Comment