Saturday, March 6, 2010

HeyHeyHey,
Qamarina here to help Zulkanain update his blog . I myself dont know what to update for him . Pitied him as he has to wear specs olready HAHA how cute . March Holidays are coming and i can't wait to spent time with this bestfriend of mine (: I just want to say how much i appreciated his love & his concerns towards me and being my everyday listening ear (: Thru thick and thin his still the best . I love you alot la !

If I could catch a rainbow


I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.




If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own.
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.




If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me




I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...what I know best,
a friend that's always there.

love qamarina (:

No comments:

Post a Comment