Monday, March 8, 2010

qamarina



To my dear bestfriend Qamarina<3<3

thank you soo much for posting about me ..your , ny bestfriend , is the sweetest bestfriend i hve ever crossed paths with and i am glad to have met you .even though we had our ups and downs last year , still our friendship did not fall . it was still strong . as time passed , our dear friendship have grown stronger n stronger . i loved sharing problems with you even though they were not what you expected . but still , you sacrificed your time just to hear me out and that is the super sweetest thing ((=

i hope in the future , we will still be together . my love for you will still be strong no matter what , no matter how , and no matter why that is going to happen or that had happened , you will always be my number one dearest bestfriend in the whole wide universe (((= now i know who my real best friends are and you are number one in my list . we will always be together more the times  i say i love you . in fact i will say it a million times if i have too . ((: taqaires my dearest super duper caring kind and most beautidul bestfriend (((((=

No comments:

Post a Comment