Wednesday, December 16, 2009

hello all...
sorrie for not posting for a long2 time yeah..
nothing interesting juz that on monday i had training n had sparrring n then i injured my leg badly....
i couldnt walk.....
soo i forced myself to walk...
yeah n then reached home ..
the next day when daddy reached home i told him if he could massage my foot...
i had the same incident b4 n daddy massage my leg within less then 24 hours my leg ok already..
but after daddy massage my leg still it hurts but lesser..

then today after i went to the gym actually im going to the movies with amalina,syafiq n raimy..
all my silat frenz...we met then everybody decide to watch twilight saga new moon 4.30 pm at ehub
its only 2.30pm soo yeah we needed to wait.then we decided to wait at mc donalds at downtown...while amalina go toilet..
then we joke wif her n tell her we at burger king but actually we at mc..then she mesej me uh dun play2 den i tell no luh we at mc donald...den she say she go in the toilet...
den she very the lembap...
then we told her uh we at kfc..
she go then we not there den she mesej me cara kurg ajar uhh...
then i told her uhh  we at the toilet opp kfc....infront only wat...
then she say if u guys like thys better i go bk...she say.....
we at toilet wat....then shafiq,raimy n me.. look for her around the ehub uh cuz  i mesej her...i call her like 20 times sia she reject...naek fedup siak aku..
then atlast she mesej raimy she said she going home...
fuck sia!!!!paitao...
then when raimy say he wan to go KL in a few hours only then she come bk....
serious siak fedup giler sak aku....i never got paitao this rabak from any1 b4 except for amalina....
fed up gyler serious.....
then she ask me to pick her up....
aku da gytu fed up suro akku amek dier..
then wait for her soo long siaa....
after that juz watch uhh...
after the movie she straight away go home...
we still sitting sia at the cinema sit....
tats all

No comments:

Post a Comment